Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Golden Eggs Relay


Without much deliberation needed, I've decided that The Golden Egg Studio needed to form a team of crafters and patrons to participate in Glastonbury's American Cancer Society Relay for Life. Unfortunately, I can't say that I know too many people who have not been affected by cancer. My 89 year old overly adventurous grandmother is a breast cancer survivor. I'm only 23 and I have witnessed its devastating influence on my life and those around me. So, on June 12 and 13th, we will be walking (and camping!) at River Front Park on Naubuc Avenue from 3 PM until 12 PM. The Golden Egg Studio will also be holding a tagsale and bake sale to benefit the Relay on May 16 and 17th from 9 until 3 PM. Please stop by and support the end to cancer!

Please visit our team's page to donate! We are 'The Golden Eggs'-clever huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment