Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chili Update!


Cait here- Busy, busy, busy! All of a sudden it gets nice out and there aren't enough hours in the day! I lucked out for the Chili Cook-off! The weather people threatened rain but it held off and other than a blustery start, we had a gorgeous day and what a turn out! I had the pleasure of meeting some lovely ladies, Kay and Stephanie, from the shoreline area- who make kids' accessories including bibs, onesies, and a special 'Mom Kit' that Kay will have to explain! I also had the pleasure of trying some amazing chilis containing everything from chocolate to apples. There was also a bacon brittle that was surprisingly good, but I do recommend an open mind & palette! A lovely lady from Amigo's Hot Sauce, changed my world with a carrot and mango sauce! I can't wait for next year so mark your calendars May 1, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment